Monday, October 13, 2014

Conference

So this week we watched conference. That was really nice. It took a lot of time though because I had to run all the technology. Sometimes having skills can be a bad thing ;) especially if you don't have the best of equipment... Oh well! :) 

I Wanted to say I really liked the whole language thing they did this time! It was cool. Also they mentioned the Lord's pray three different times and the phrase "thy will be done". I think that is something we really need to look at. Are we doing what the Lord wants us to do? Someone mentioned if we are living up to our patriarchal blessing? That is something I think we should all look at and make sure we are doing exactly what the Lord wants from us.

Ailton was baptized this week! but Guta got kidnapped by a Catholic priest... as much as I would like to say I am kidding I am not. She was supposed to come but didn't show up so I called like 15 times and she didn't answer. So we went to her house and she wasn't there, but I called again and she answered and said hello, but put me on hold. Then when it came off hold a man was there and he said "she is with me, she can't be baptized" and then hung up.

So this week we should get Guta!

This week we have interviews with president! and that should be really good! :)That's all for this week ladies and gents!

love
Elder Naylor
My companion that I am Training while he waits for his Visa to go to Brazil. He is from Praia, Cape Verde.


P-Day Activities

Ailton

Nuff said

No comments:

Post a Comment