Monday, January 12, 2015

Referrals!

So, first off my comp is finishing his mission and going back home, so I will be serving with a mini (a member of the Church from that area of Cape Verde) again. It should be good though, because he is a member here, and I will be able to help him out.

The week was great in terms of references! We got about 10 references and 8 of them have proved to be possible investigators! I wish I could write more, but right now it is a lot of hard work and in the streets. 

I do love the members here though! They are so sweet and kind! They threw a little going away party for Elder Jensen and they all are doing their best in life! 

I am happy to be a missionary and be able to preach this wonderful gospel! That has brought so much happiness to my life! 

I promise to write more next week! ;) 

Elder Naylor 


The District

No comments:

Post a Comment