So, this week was a good one! I finally got my son (greenie--new missionary) on Thursday! He is super cool and has a great desire to teach everyone. Sometimes I need to pull back on the reins! ;) But things are going great in our area, as well. We have been able to get a lot of our investigators doing well, too!
There was something about this week that things just seemed to take off! First off, we are teaching this guy named Manu and he called us on the road and said he wants to change his life. Most of the time they are drunk or lying, but for him, he actually has been doing well! He is working to be baptized the 16 of May!
We have a member here that is kind of funny. His brother is a pastor in another religion, so every time he talks and teaches with us, he is really intense and quotes tons of Bible verses. He is really good at lighting a fire in them! :) It's kind of nice to have those talents on our side for once! :)
Hey, I ran out of time because we have to go get a water truck (we have been out of water for the whole week--one barrel is not enough...) So I will see you on Sunday! :) (Mother's Day skype call--YEA!!!!!!)
Love,
Elder Naylor
No comments:
Post a Comment