Monday, July 6, 2015

Second to Last...

So, here in the mission they call it "dying" when you are ending the mission. Now I know why! I am trying to plan out the toothpaste so I don't have to by another! ;) --And a lot of other things like that!

Takin' a Rest
Sandra and Aldina were baptized this week! We kind of had a scare because we set the interview for Friday but when we went there, she wasn't there. Also, she wouldn't answer her phone. So, we went back later that night. Not there. So we went by early on Saturday. She was there, so we did the interview and she was baptized that day! Kind of stressful, but it worked out! 
Baptism for Sandra and Aldino
Also, we have been teaching Marcia (mother of Marlinda). Ever sense the first lesson, she has wanted to be baptized. She even came up to us on Sunday and asked, "When can I baptize?" We were a little worried, because we have seen a man around a lot. But this week we taught the law of chastity, and she has no problems!!!! She will be baptized this next Saturday, and she asked me if I would baptize her! :) That will be a nice way to end the mission. 

There is another couple we have been working with. We taught them a lesson a few weeks back, and the lesson went really well. Then we talked to the husband a few days ago. The cool thing was that yesterday one of our appointments fell through, so we passed by and the wife was there. We sat down to visit and she started saying "I have been waiting for you. I wanted to go to church to find you but I didn't know where it was." It just goes to show that the Lord sometimes has a reason when things don't go how we think they should, and that He knows what we want.
This is an awesome picture of our Bishop that I took
It's coming to an end people. I am grateful for the time I have had here and the things I have learned! 

Love,
Elder Naylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment