Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Week 6 - MTC... On his way!

     So I get on a plane tomorrow!  I am so excited and ready to go! I am really not that nervous or scared, but I will probably get a wake up call when I get there! ;) 
     Not a ton has happened this week, so I really don't know what to write. I will leave just a small spiritual thought! :) The Lord loves all of us and he cares about every little thing we care about. I was able this past weekend to see a perfect example of this. Sunday morning I was just thinking "I should try and find everyone I want to say goodbye to today." Sundays are easy because everyone's schedule is mixed so you have a great chance of seeing them. I went through the day and saw one guy here, another there, and I had set up to meet Kyle (Todd's cousin) after the devotional (he left early Monday morning). When I got back to my room, I realized I had seen every single person I wanted to. I didn't even pray, but the Lord still made it happen. And even if it hadn't happened, I would have been like, oh well! :) 
     Then, that night I was getting a bag ready to send home and I thought that I was done, and right when I was about to finish my packing, my companion says "Think I should send my big Preach My Gospel home?" and I remembered that mine was under the desk, WAY out of sight, and that I wanted them to go home. The Lord cared enough to have my companion say the right thing that helped me remember something. 
     The last example actually happened yesterday! So I was in class studying, and I ran out of water in my water bottle. I went out to fill it up in the hallway, and right when I turned to go back into my room, I hear someone say "hi Elder Naylor". I turned around, and Julia Bunting is standing right there!! I talked with her for a few seconds and then she needed to go, but I just got thinking, what are the odds of that!! It was her first day and I leave in two days, and she was in 1 of 19 buildings that all have 3 plus floors, and she got hired to one specific job out of the millions that are here. And she was standing right outside my class!! There is no way that the Lord was not involved in that!! And for what specific purpose? I am not sure, but it was nice to see another friend before I left!! 
     So the Lord wants to bless all of us, and he will! Maybe sometimes its hard to see for ourselves, but He always is! Just stay strong and keep praying! :)
Elder Naylor

Me being Awesome!

Elder Brinkerhoff

Temple Walk

Last day with all the Elders

Elder Furniss

We are the best, and best looking

Iramao (brother) Taylor

We were trying to eat the ENORMOUS pile of food/candy!

Iramao (brother) Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment