Monday, February 3, 2014

Go Seahawks!! Thank you for Christmas letters/packages...

I love my Hawks even in Africa

So, to start off...GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now that that is done with! ;)
This was an interesting week. It had a ton of let downs and frustrations and stuff that just really made me mad, but it ended a little better! :) I got a ton more Christmas mail this week! :) (not packages still, :( ) but I want to just say thank you to all the people that sent me stuff!! :) (Even if I got it in February, I am still very grateful! :)) I love you all, and am grateful for all the support and prayers that are for me! It just keeps you working though the stuff that is hard! :) Thanks! 

So we have been working really hard with Denise and Joakim, and we thought we were going to have them baptized this week, but on Thursday night (the last possible night they could say yes or no) they both fell through, and Denise had said yes earlier that day!!!!! And Joakim is so ready! He just won't take the last step! Yeah, not a very happy Elder Naylor that night... I just wish they could have the faith to take the step and receive the blessings that are waiting for them. 

The next day we were at district meeting,  and we got a message saying we have to go to Sao Vicente the next day!! That took us out of our area for two whole days!! Ahhhhh. But! The meeting in Sao Vicente was really good, and I learned a ton of good stuff! 

We came back and were able to save some of our appointments, and church on Sunday was the smoothest running it has ever been!!! :) So yeah, this week we have to go back to Sao Vicente (taking the dumb boat that makes me super sick) and that will take up more time, but this one is with the president so that will be good! :) That's all for this week! :)
fica fixe!

Love,
Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment