Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Yeah. ;)

For this week, we had zone conference, and we ended up being out of our area for three days! (Not super happy about this...), but it was really good. We had some really good trainings and I had the opportunity to sing for half the mission!! :) It was kind of nice to perform again! :) 

But something I want to say to the whole world... If you are in charge of people or information that will affect them, do not hold back information or be unorganized!!!!!!!!!! We spent 4 hours in a huge city with all of our stuff, and making a million phone calls because of this!!! I was a little bit frustrated! 

They finally put minis in our area! What this means is that my comp and I are split and are working with people who are not missionaries. These members have enough free time to be full time missionaries. We do this because my misson is all islands and lots of people need to move or whatever. 

So I am now working with a native caboveriano! :) He is cool, I really like him! :) We also had the baptism of Denise!!!!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!! So happy about that! After a few big lessons, she finally committed and followed through! 

We had two golden people fall into our laps, and they will be baptized here in two weeks! Keli has had all of the lessons from a member and the first thing she said when we talked is, "When can I get baptized?" And Claudio was a hand off from some elders in Praia and he is awesome!!! So that's what happened this week! :) I will send more pictures when the internet is faster. It's been super slow lately...

fica fixe! 
Elder Naylor 

PS (from mom).... It sounds like he received more packages and letters from Christmas, but there were very few details (other than candy and letters) to be able to tell from who and/or what... So thank you to all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment