Monday, April 14, 2014

ANOTHER new island!! :)

Hi Family! First off, sounds like you guys had a really fun week! (spring break) :) Lots of fun stuff! Thanks for the pictures; it was awesome to see a little of the week! I have really fallen in love with reading in Portuguese! It's become really fun! I am excited to call you guys for Mother's Day, and we can talk and I can tell you stuff that I forget to write! :) Well yeah, desculpa! But I love you all, and am super glad you're in my life! I will send pics! :)

My favorite Restaurant i will never eat at again :(
So..... I am leaving again!! I am going to the volcano island of Cabo Verde! It was kind of a surprise I won't lie, but I will be good! I am going to be in the same district as my trainer! And with an ex-assistant!! So that will be fun!

A patch of grass that i walk on everyday! Not a ton of grass in cabo verde! :)
Sick Car!

This last week was good! We had zone conference and we really figured some things out! We had our baptism, Melony, ready to be baptized this week, but she drank coffee on Wednesday, so she has to wait one more week. She was super sad, so I don't think that will be a problem for next week! :) 

We splurged!

In zone conference we learned a lot, and we learned how to really teach people! At the start of the week, the work was moving kind of slow and we were not sure why! We were doing everything right, keeping all the rules, and trying and praying, but nothing happened. Then at zone conference, we learned that you need to relax and just love the people. So we regrouped and tried something new. We relaxed, we talked with people about their lives and really got to know them. And guess what? Everything got better!! And the people led us to the doctrines that they needed, and everything was going well!

Well, because I am leaving, I have no more details to say! But I am loving life, and everything is going great!

Love, 
Elder Naylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment