Monday, April 21, 2014

Fogo: New Area, New Comp

The world of the volcano! So I am in a new area, and it's going well! I am also in the same district as my trainer, so that is super fun! The work so far has been slow. It kind of got messed up before I came in, so we have to re-build. But there is a lot of potential, and I am excited to see what will happen while I'm here!

Fogo is cool. It kind of looks like the foothills of Utah, so that is nice! Oh, and this is weird!! A lot of people from Fogo have been to the States or have family there, so a lot of people speak english pretty good (um, or well :))! And even better!! Our house has American light switches and outlets!!! :):) I was so happy! You can also buy a lot of American things like candy and others. The branch is pretty awesome here. We have a few RM's and that helps, too. What I would like to do is to find more strong people and make this place a ward! Fogo is supposed to be a stake by the end of May! That will be awesome to see!

I am approaching 10 months, and I have gotten to a point that I am comfortable. I can leave (go out?) and sit down with someone without being super stressed, and I know what I am doing.

I am super sorry that this week will be short too, but the internet has been weird so I lost a ton of time that I could have written. I will also send pictures next week! 

Melony from my last area did get baptized, and that finished a family!! They are now all members!  Super cool! :) That's all for this week! :)
 
 
Love,

Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment