Sunday, May 18, 2014

Kusza!!

Hey Everyone! So, because of the skype call, I don't have a lot to say :) We have been having a harder time this week, but I think we made some headway this Sunday! We had Francisca show up at church and I think she liked it a lot! We think she will get baptized on the 24!!! Also, our investigator's wedding is finally getting all paid for and the date is set, so I will let you know how that goes when we get there! :) 

I am doing well, and am learning to accept the will of the Lord! There are things I want, but I have to wait until the time is right! The Lord always does what is right, even when we don't like it, but it's for the better! 

We are also getting into the hotter part of the year, and I am dying!!! Five steps out the door and I am already sweating! But I will prevail!!! Love you all!

Fica Fixe,
Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment