Monday, May 19, 2014

We are going to melt here!!

Just kidding on the subject line, but sometimes I wonder ;) This week was another slower week, but we have seen some improvements! On Tuesday everything worked out in an amazing way! We truly felt like the Spirit was guiding our thoughts and actions! Once we were like "We should talk to Pedro," and he popped up on the road in front of us! Then, as we walked through this area to check on someone, Carina, who has been soooooo hard to find, was just leaning out the window. So we sat down and talked with her! And that went really well!
We had some good lessons, but still really don't have anyone progressing... some could be so close, but won't show the faith necessary to do the stuff we ask...

We also had zone conference and this is the last one that Pres.Olivera was doing with us. So, like it should be, it blew our minds!! I learned so much and felt the Spirit way strong. One of my good friends, Elder Christensen, gave his "leaving" testimony (he leaves in 5 days :( ). That was sad to see, but we also got to hang out with the elders after that and that was super fun like always!

I have also come close to finishing Jesus the Christ. I highly recommend this book to anyone that wants to understand our Lord and Savior better! I just finished the part on the great apostasy and I got a whole new look on that part of the gospel!!

Well that's all for this week. Hope all is well with the world! :) And tell Makay that he looks bazof (good looking) in his prom picture! ;)
Love,
Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment