Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Parties!

This week was kind of crazy! We had our zone Christmas party in Mindelo and it was way sweet! Our president talked a ton about the fact that Christ doesn't want gifts of the world. All he wants is our heart, and for us to follow his commandments! A quote from the party was "Give, give, give, until all is yours! Give everything away and you will receive everything!" It was way good!! 

Unfortunately, we missed our boat to go home, so we had to stay there one day extra. By the time we got back to our area, we had to run to do an interview for one of our investigators, and he lives really far away. I got way sick on the boat! And then had a 1 (hr?) car ride! Yeah, I was not feeling so hot! But the interview happened and he was baptized that afternoon! 

On Saturday, we had district meeting, and then a Christmas party with our Branch and that was really fun! We missed a lot of it because our curfew is 9... but I still had fun! :) Then Sunday we did some good work here in Povoacao and had dinner with a member family. It was really nice! :) 

That's about all that happened this week! I'm having fun and wish the world a Merry Christmas!! :)
Love Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment