Monday, December 30, 2013

Post Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
Hi everyone! So Christmas was awesome! I guess my parents will put up part of our call on the blog so maybe I don't need to say to much! ;) Just kidding!! 

We didn't have a baptism this week, but we have quite a few baptism dates marked (set)! We have the brother of Keven (who was our new member last week) and he will be baptized this week!

Me with glasses :)
We also are teaching a woman named Celly, who is progressing really well and we are very hopeful that she will make a choice that will bless her life! Her brother, also, is progressing. We set a baptism date with him last night, and then we went running with him this morning! It's been really awesome to see all the miracles that happen around this area! 

on a donkey
My first Christmas away from home was really good! We actually taught 4 lessons that day and the rest of our district taught 0! Yeah, we are the best missionaries out here! ;) I did miss good old Christmas in the states and snow!!! Man, do I miss snow! But I will see it again! 

candid after a lesson
Right now we are half way through transfer 4! I still feel like my new comp got here a few days ago! I am loving the work and have really been enjoying being senior comp because I finally have to rely on what I know and I don't have someone to lean on. I have really learned what my teaching style is, and how to really connect with my investigators! Also, my comp is sick (great)! We are always talking about music and singing in the house! It's kind of cool. I have been teaching him how to sing better and he has been teaching me music theory! I also have been getting a little better at the piano! 
I think that's all for this week! 
fica fixe!

Love,
Elder Naylor
Baptism of Keven (my companion is Elder Sampson from Orem. went to Mountain View)


Baptism of Manuel, Americo & Neleda


Zone Christmas Party

Branch Christmas Party

Awesome English

Povocao or Riberia Grande :)



No comments:

Post a Comment