Monday, December 2, 2013

Visas and Weddings!

Our House
Hi all! Not a ton happened this week. My companion got a call last p (preparation) day to say that he needed to go to Praia (another island) that day to renew his visa. He was there until last Saturday, so we really only worked one day!

Fun in Porto Novo
I chilled in Porto Novo with another dupla (companionship?) and I helped them out. It was really good! I learned a lot and I had a fun time with the other two guys!!! 

In terms of news, not a lot happened, but we did teach a family and we marked (set) baptism dates with the whole family! So that will be amazing!! Also, I got to to be a part of a wedding in Porto Novo and that was a really cool time! I took a video that I will try to send, we will see. But I think I will end there and try to send a lot of pictures this week! 

tchau! :) 

Family Night

Baptism
Missionaries Love Cake


**Todd also sent home a small package of thoughtful Christmas gifts and a personal letter for each of us that arrived this week... albeit in pieces. We've determined that everything he sent seems to have made it, but the box and rubber band that was holding it together won't live to see another trip anywhere. :) We are so glad he did not try to send home a photo chip as we had discussed! All of his pictures so far might have been lost. Small blessings! 
MTC Throwback


No comments:

Post a Comment