 |
| Sao Vicente |
So I am in my new area and it has been really good! Yeah I am a district
leader now so that is kinda fun! I have had to learn a little more and
now I need to be an example... dang it! ;) To start off we had to
whitewash our area so we started with nothing; we have an inventory of 5
whole people right now!! :) wahhooo! :) In any case, it has been good.
We will have a baptism this next week. This ward is amazing! It is
probably one of the best running wards in Cabo Verde! Our bishop is a
boss and works really hard! He has also put a ton of stress on
missionary work, so that will help us out a lot!
 |
| My Companion, Elder Mckissick |
My companion's
name is Elder Mckissick and he is from Riverton Utah. He played
basketball at Herriman high and he is super cool. He has been a zone
leader before so I hope to learn a lot of stuff from him. Not a ton
happened this week because its so new and we just walked a ton. So next
week should be a lot better!
I do have a request. A lot of the
times we teach about marriage and the people have a ton of doubts about
if its a good idea, or they are not stable or they are not sure. I am
asking that anyone who is married write a testimony about marriage and
send it to me! Don't worry about translating, I can do that. Send them
in a word document, please. I plan to give it to these people to help
them. thanks! :)
fica fixe tudo mundo!! :)
Love you all talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Naylor
 |
| This is the world famous Cachupa! |
 |
| Having fun! Elders from last area |
 |
| Zone Conference |
 |
| My district |
No comments:
Post a Comment