 |
| Leaving Sao Nicalau |
So to start off, Praia has been great! I went from 6 lessons a week in Sao Nicalau to 25 lessons!! :) And
on Tuesday we are going with one of our couples to set their marriage date!! :) Their names are Maria and Tinho. They have been coming to church for a while and are super ready!! So that will be fun.
 |
| P-day lunch |
We also are working with another couple named Saturnino and Nilda. They are the type of family that doesn't progress very fast, but every time we leave, I feel like we made a little progress! We already have given their son and Saturnino a blessing. The son was really sick. Saturnino thought he had a curse on him, so we gave him a blessing! But they are great. We are also working with Zezino and Monica. They should be married here in a few weeks!
We also have three people set for baptism on the 11th of April!! They are Daniel, Famara, and Calu. Calu was supposed to be baptized this week, but we were not able to sit down with him, so we pushed back! But all three came to church and are doing great!
Things here are just great! The work is going great well, and I am feeling a lot better than I was! Yeah for the mission! :)
Elder Naylor
 |
| A road in my area (really dry here...) |
No comments:
Post a Comment