Monday, March 23, 2015

I May As Well Have Switched Planets!

Well! Praia is nothing like Sao Nicalau! It is a night and day difference here! People are really friendly, and they will actually listen! 

So, the first great thing is: We were teaching a lesson, and we asked our investigator how his prayer went when he asked the Lord if Joseph Smith was a prophet. He said he had prayed and asked and afterward he felt more hope for himself and for his family. We then explained that what he felt was the Spirit confirming the truth of what we had taught him, and he agreed. He even agreed that he would be baptized as soon as his doubts are cleared up!!

Second great thing: We also are working with 3 other families and they are all working towards marriage! So that should be awesome!! 

Third great thing: We also set a baptism date yesterday for this coming week with a man named Calu! I saw him at church and I thought he was a member! His wife is a member and his son is a missionary in Portugal!  We taught him the lessons and he accepted to be baptized this next week! So that was awesome. 

I don't have pictures this week because I don't want to walk around with my camera, but I will be sure to get some this week! 


That's all for this week folks! :)

Love,

Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment