Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Door contacting--Not my favorite

So this week was a little bit better! 

To start off, we had the President, his wife, and the assistants pay us a special visit! We had a lot of trainings and we learned a lot of stuff! One of the things I learned that hit me the hardest was that our president said, "God can't steer a parked car," saying that we need to act and work so that the Lord can guide us, but if we stay still and don't show our faith, he can't guide us. Almost all the the time the blessings come after the "trial of our faith." We need to exercise it first, if we expect help.

Strawberries and Cream
Also, remember that nice Chinese couple that made us dinner? We made dinner for them this week. They are very nice and very friendly. I kind of want to learn Chinese now! :)
Nice Chinese Couple
We also contacted another man from Holland who said we were wasting our time here and that we should be in Israel teaching them. Of course, he would not let us say a word as he proceeded to smash on the United States, and whites. I am really starting to understand that being a disciple of Christ is not easy...

We also have started doing door contacts. The first ones were rough, but I feel they could be our break through point! 

Love,

Elder Naylor 

On Mount Gordo

Top of Mount Gordo

No comments:

Post a Comment