I wish I had more to write, but I am not sure what I should say. We are working super hard to make things happen, but it seems like every time we get close, we lose it... For example, Zezino and Monica. They are so close to getting married, but they keep letting dumb little things get in the way. We are working on trying to help people build their faith in Christ.
We had some good lessons in which we were getting people progressing, but again, they did not come to church. The one highlight of the week was Zelito! We found him one day in the road and he wanted to talk. We were kind of skeptical because he lives in a iffy area, and he looked kind of sketchy. But he has been reading lately, and he has said he would come to church. We just didn't have time to pass by before, but we made it our focus to go by on Sunday this week and he came to church! So, he is doing really well. We just have to keep him rolling and pick up the other people! It should be a good week! :)
I will try to send pictures next week! I don't really take very many right now, but I will try harder this week.
Love,
Elder Naylor
No comments:
Post a Comment