Monday, June 8, 2015

Last Transfer!!

Kind of a weird moment. I have always kind of kept the end of my mission in my sights, but now that it's so close I don't know if I am ready... Oh well, it has to come eventually! 

This week is going to be kind of short ladies and gents.

This last week Claison was baptized! He really was happy! He will be a great member! We had a ton of great plans set up to get all of our investigators to church but, of course, nothing went the way we wanted! Our members fall through and that meant we could not do a division. And then a ton of investigators had the weirdest reasons that they could not go... We are going to regroup and try again this next week. 

We have had great success in finding people who want the gospel! We were able to find 4 great investigators this week (will let you know how they do next week)! Sandra was not at church this week... but all is well! 

Elder Naylor 

Claison's Baptism


No comments:

Post a Comment