Thursday, July 24, 2014

KA STA!!!

That little phrase, my friends, is the one thing that gets my blood boiling and makes me really not happy...

This week was another slow week. We had some great lessons, but when it came to the fourth quarter (aka church...), it all fell apart. I'm not sure what is going on in our area, but nobody seems to be worried about their salvation. We are trying very hard to make things happen, but its been a long, uphill battle.  I don't know what to do. I will not quit, and I will not leave these people in their unsaved state, but dang. I am getting hit in the face with a stone wall... I am trying very hard to follow the examples of the missionaries in the Book of Mormon. Every day is a quest for saving some of our brothers here in a foreign land.

That's all I have for this week. I will send pictures in separate emails.

New White shirt compared to older shirt

Todd's Flag


Love, 

Elder Naylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment