We had another two baptisms this week, and their names are Telma and Francesca. They are both awesome! Telma was the one who had the problem with smoking, but she has over come it! She gave us 8 people's names who she already has talked to about the Church, so we are hopeful that they are ready! We really want to teach all of Francesca's family (she is only 17). If we did that, it would be sweet!
I have gotten to know some of the members here really well, and they are awesome! Stephan, and Ed Neilson! Two way awesome people! Stephan is our branch mission leader!
The general age of the people we talk to is about 17 to 30; a lot of young people! This week was hard because, I just feel tired now. We hope for another successful week.
The other elders in our house are from Cali, and Arizona, and we share a house with them, and then the ones in the baptism pictures are from Salt Lake and Brazil! The couple is from Idaho! I will have you know I have almost filled the journal you gave me! I have not missed a day in the field and they have been 3+ page entries. I plan to type all of them out when I get home, and make a book of them!
Love,
Elder Naylor
No comments:
Post a Comment