Monday, September 30, 2013

Gratitude

(Todd didn't write much this week, but we assume that he is back on the island of Sal and that his toe is healing up OK. He didn't mention it).

While I have been out here I have learned a lot, and I have realized a lot about my life. I was so blessed to grow up in the family I did! I am so grateful for how you raised me! Because you taught me the value of work, even by your example, I have become someone who sweeps the house often, and does all the dishes every night, even though I have just been working all day! I wish I could just give you and dad a huge hug and kiss, but that will have to wait till I come home! I want to say thank you. Thank you for everything!!

Now to answer Dad's questions! Sal is dry and hot all the time! However, Praia had a ton of rain while I was there! We average about 60+ people a week at church, but we want to have 100 by the end of this transfer! 

I did get the package by the way!! Thanks :) For the future I can always use ties! :) Candy is great!! 

I love you all! And I wish you all the best in school and in work, especially Mom! 

Love,
Elder Naylor 


No comments:

Post a Comment